1. Have a tremendous amount of lifestyle content on your website/blog. Include how to articles, gardening tips, and videos on several different topics, even do-it-yourself fixes and home staging, to being an informed buyer or seller.
2. Offer awesome neighborhood data that educates your local consumers on everything from housing trends, schools, and in-depth community info and search capabilities, include photos of each community as well.
3. Utilize social media, but do so responsibly. Be relevant, give quality information, provide your network information and tips that they can truly use.
4. If you have a local radio show or local TV show that can use the expertise of a real estate professional to contribute content or perspective – provide them with an interview!
5. Reach out to past, current and even potential clients on important home-related or life milestones…such as retirement or luxury living.
6. I can’t stress this one enough: Attend events, fund raisers, volunteer opportunities, etc.,…staying connected with your community is huge in the real estate industry.
Finally, build relationships with contractors, other real estate professionals such as decorators, or even community influencers such as a church directors, city events coordinator, the mayor, local restaurant owners, etc. these folks can provide you the opportunity to spread local updates personally!